Friday 5

Friday, January 22, 2016
Ahhh happy Friday and 'historic' snow storm day fellow Virginians! I clearly canceled my trip down to Charlotte once VDOT interrupted Kelly & Michael and urged everyone to literally not get inside of their vehicles. At first I thought it was just the over-reactive Southern response to snow but now I'm kind of worried! Yikes! I even battled the grocery store last night, along with everyone else I my town, but I did get my milk, bread and wine. My Mama is even spending the night again tonight  because I'm super close to her work (so basically I still get my wine-time/girl-time this weekend!) Anyway, on a serious note, be careful out there and try not to travel. Stay cuddled up inside and use this as an excuse to just not do anything but spend time together in your PJs!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre , Karli with September Farm. and Andrea from Momfessionals for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!

 
 
1. Favorite Funny


2. Favorite Style Find

 
3. Favorite Recipe
 
Copycat recipes that are better than the real thing!
 
4. Favorite Guilty Pleasure - ya'll know my obsession with J. Simpson and around February (literally every year) I feel the need to re-watch all the seasons of Newlyweds. Nick + Jess = forever! (I need help...)
 
 
5. Favorite Craft find - since we'll be stuck inside from the snow!
 
Fingerpaint frame via
 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment