Friday 5

Friday, January 15, 2016
Hey y'all and happy FRIDAY! Woot woot! Today Miss A has a doctor's appointment which happens to be perfect timing because I think she's getting her first cold. Bless her happy little runny-nosed heart. Also, we might head on down to the bay house this weekend at some point just to join my parents and get a change of scenery. I do love being by the water even if its chilly out! I hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend ahead - cheers to the weekend and Friday favorites. Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 




1. Favorite Funnies














2. Favorite Recipe

I made the one-pot lasagna soup that I shared last week and it was ah-mazing!

Recipe I used here

3. Favorite Link

On Wednesday's What's Hap-pinning post I shared my favorite coffee table styling tips and now I've come across some of the same styling inspiration for your kitchen!

Via
4. Favorite Snaps


5. Favorite Etsy Shop

Ya'll have to check out this shop: E. Olsen Designs. Created by a fellow Hollins Alum, she does everything from monograms, stationary and home accessories and it is definitely worth checking out.




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png


 

No comments:

Post a Comment