Currently

Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Hey ya'll! Checking in on a Tuesday since I missed the official weekend re-cap. I'm not sure about where you are but it is c-o-l-d finally and I loved getting our first little snow here in VA on Sunday. It didn't stick around long but it was beautiful. I really wanted to take Miss A outside in one of her puffy snow suits for the obligatory first snow pic but her cough is so yucky and she just wanted to cuddle. Ya'll, is it terrible to say that while it is downright AWFUL to have a sick baby...the cuddles are ah-mazing. Gosh I love that girl with all of my heart. Send some well wishes our way if you have a minute!

We did manage to get out of the house on Saturday and take a little Hobby Lobby trip. They are having a 70% off all home accents sale and needless to say we picked up a random assortment of fun things. There will be some crafting in our near future. Hint: lot's of metallic gold spray paint, a ceramic pineapple and lab bookend, valentines wreath materials, bow display and a new coffee table tray to stage! My sister came in to visit yesterday and I must say that sister/girl time is just good for the soul. We had countless cups of coffee and just caught up on everything. We also look like we're twinning with my new darker locks. . . I'm trying to embrace my darker natural color and as usual when I go darker, I'm not sure how long it'll last. We'll see though - operation 'get healthy hair again' is in full swing. Can that be my resolution this year? (because Jillian Michaels has definitely not started yet....) Anyway, I'm headed out to run some errands so have a great Tuesday ya'll and remember to come back tomorrow and link up for what's hap-"pinning" Wednesday!

and psssst, new bow styles are available! Check em' out and let me know if you want to order!


 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment