What's Hap-"Pinning"

Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Happy hump day and weekly what's hap-pinning link up day! I go through phases with pinterest ya'll and recently I've been all over it. I've mostly been pinning 1st birthday party ideas...yes, Andi will be one in just about 3 months and it is unbelievable! I can't breathe just talking about it -ah! However, it sure is fun picking out invites, etc. at this point in the planning process. Time flies when you're having fun right?

Let's get back on the subject of what's hap-pinning shall we? Today I want to focus on some design tips for the home. I'd like to start with coffee table styling. This one may sound odd, especially with an almost walking baby in our home but I do love a good staged coffee table ya'll. We currently just have a toile-lined wooden tray that holds everything from candles to our remotes and it isn't very organized. Back in December when I attended my besties baby shower in Atlanta is when I noticed the art of coffee table styling. The girl's home that threw her shower was so perfectly staged that I was afraid to sit down. It was absolutely beautiful and completely ripped out of the pages of some of my favorite magazines (I SO wish I had snapped a few stalker-ish photos) It's really quite simple once you get down to is and of course Pinterest is a great reference. Here are some of my favorite way to simply style your once plain (and maybe unorganized coffee table)

Via

Via

Via

Via

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment