Weekending

Monday, January 11, 2016
Happy Monday and chilly start to a new week! I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend! On this end, we squeezed in some family times, a 3rd birthday celebration, lots of football with some added Redskins disappointment and then topped it off with some Golden Globe watching and red wine. First of all, was everyone as excited as I was to see Leo finally win a Golden Globe?! I'm going with my Mama to see The Revenant tomorrow and I'm already bracing myself because I've heard countless times that it is overly intense. I was also super happy to see Mr. Sylvester Stallone win one for Creed. I've always had a soft spot for the Rocky movies! On another note, I really wasn't blown away with this year's fashion. I kept looking for a stunner but I really was sort of disappointed.... And Kate Hudson really missed the mark this year. She is usually always on my favorites list. Here are some that are worth mentioning:



I also wanted to thank ya'll again for the Jessi's Design Bows support! I've got some orders I need to ship out this morning and I am so grateful and happy! I adore making these and the Instagram support has been incredible. Word of mouth or word of photo? (haha) Oh, and don't forget that tonight is Bachelor Monday! Join me for live tweeting and have that glass of vino ready. Cheers to Monday ya'll and I hope everyone has a fabulous week!







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment