Weekending

Monday, February 1, 2016
Whew, back to Monday already. I actually love Monday's...yup I said I love Mondays. It's a new start to a new week, I enjoy my morning coffee better with Kelly, Michael, Kathy Lee and Hoda AND it is Bachelor night. This weekend was fabulous. The weather warmed up considerably and we were able to get out of the house and stroll the neighborhood. Miss A and I had a girls movie night and watched Pocahontas and Hope Floats since hubs was working and Sunday we had a great day at a church we are considering joining!





Also, I have to share this super simple pie/cheesecake recipe that I seriously cannot stop making. I know, I've tried to start my workout routines for about 3 weeks now but keep um getting distracted...with things like this recipe! Ya'll, it is so easy and so good. Take one 8 oz package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar and a container of fat free coolwhip. Use an electric mixer to mix those ingredients until smooth/creamy. Spoon that mixture into a graham cracker pie crust (or whatever you prefer) and top with cherry pie filling or any other topping. I then pop it in the freezer for about an hour or 2 or you can just refrigerate. It is SO good and doesn't last very long between the hubs and myself. Yum! Hope ya'll have a fabulous day and join me tonight with a good glass of wine, your twitter fingers and Ben on the bachelor crazy train!









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment