Weekending

Monday, March 28, 2016
Hey ya'll! Whew, who is still recovering from the weekend? I feel like we traveled all over the place, ate too much and drank a lot of wine. Oh, and to top it off, today Miss A and I are headed down to NC to have a date night/movie night with Tiff and Joe! We had such a great time down at the bay. We ate tons of seafood, hung out by the water and just loved being able to spend time with the fam and get away. Sunday morning, the beachside service was canceled due to rain so we headed back earlier than expected. We got home, showered and dressed up and headed to my MIL's for a fabulous Easter Sunday dinner with more family. I was in a complete food coma and I'm pretty sure I'm still dreaming about the ham, shrimp dip and fruit salad! Yum!

Miss A's first Easter was so much fun. Seeing things through a child's eye really is fascinating. She was over the moon to get a new book, let alone all the other things in her two baskets of goodies. She is such a happy child and it makes me so happy to see her light up over the smallest things. She is learning so much every day and her personality is wonderful and hilarious at the same time. I'm really savoring every single smile, look, cuddle and second with her before starting the in-home childcare next week. I know she will absolutely love it because she spent time with a younger baby girl this weekend and was so intrigued with her. I guess its just crazy that she won't be the only baby in the house during the week! Anyway, I hope ya'll had an absolutely fabulous weekend! Cheers to a new week! (and now get ready for a ton of Andi pics.....)

Linking up with Biana & Meghan - join in!

















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment