WHW: Life Lately

Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Wednesday! Again, I've been MIA! It has been so busy around these parts! Life lately has been fabulous though and I can't complain. Although its cold at this moment, the weather has been so nice and spring-y and we've been spending so much time outside. My best friend from high school and I got together and visited a local winery that unfortunately is closing. I LOVE their wines so that is terrible news but we definitely stocked up on our favorites. (Red blend & pinot gris for the win!) On the visit, they didn't charge us for our keepsake glasses or the extra glasses of wine we ordered so needless to say it was a super successful trip. The grounds and the house are absolutely beautiful. I managed to snap a few photos!

We've been prepping for Easter too. I simply love this time of year! We're doing a big Easter dinner at my mother-in-laws and I've been nominated to bring dessert. I'm thinking either these super cute confetti bars or a slightly more complicated Easter bunny shaped cake. Hmmmm....have ya'll seen that pinterest fail lamb cake? Haha! Speaking of Easter, I may go down to our bay house so I can take Miss A to the Easter sunrise service. I can't believe it will be her first which means we are that much closer to her 1st birthday!

Also, time for the big news I mentioned last week. I'm starting an in-home childcare/day-care and it BLEW up! I had no idea how strong the need was in this area for in-home care. It actually makes me sad that I can't take more babes! I had a waiting list of 5 by the second day of posting my personal ad. I'm really nervous though and could use the prayers! The first week of April I'll have 2 more infant girls (3 months and 7 months) plus Miss A and on Monday's only, I'll have a 2 year old little boy added to the mix. This house is about to have a new address: crazy town! Whew, bring on the vino at the end of the day ya'll! Hubs and I went shopping for more highchairs and pack-n-plays last night and then he took us to my fav Mexican joint for some celebratory margs! The families are super sweet and I'm really excited to be able to be at home with Andi, socialize her and also have a new chunk of change added to our family income! Jessi's In-Home Childcare take one! (I need a better name...)

Annefield Vineyards!

The award-winning tasting room!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment