Girls Trip

Monday, June 13, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! I'm one less babe today and thank goodness because today is definitely a recovery and back to reality day. I mean, this time yesterday I was on a beach...boo! Anyway, we had the absolute best weekend. The weather was perfect and sunny, the girls had a blast and we ate some fabulous seafood. What could be better? I'm so happy everyone loved the house and location because we already want to plan another random weekend before the summer ends. Ya'll, we even shut down bars.. it was like college all over again! That much girl catch up time is seriously good for the soul. I love those ladies so much and I'm so glad we make a point to do these things. Take me back!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your day! Linking up today with Biana & Meghan for Weekending.













 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment