WHW: Projects

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
And just like that, its Wednesday again! What's "hap-pinning" with ya'll?  Today I'm covering one project in particular but some new pillows I snagged as well. I seriously have a weakness for pillows - any kind, any size! I scored some super cute lumbar ones from Minted and I'm obsessed! Did ya'll know they did home decor and not just stationary? I totally had no idea! The lemon print is so classic to our home and the pineapple one looks great upstairs in our sitting area. I'm actually thinking the lemon ones should be displayed on the wicker rockers on the front porch and then maybe the kitchen breakfast nook? I'm not 100% sure yet...

The bar stools my Dad scored from the local dump are up next! I know that sounds odd...but they were in perfect condition! They were wooden, swivel, captain's chairs and he called me after snagging them. I told him we could definitely transform these dated babies and bring them down to the bay house with brand new life. Seth sanded them and we picked out a cool coral/orange color from Lowe's to spray paint them. Basically, they turned out so much better than I imagined I brought them down during the girls reunion trip last weekend and needless to say they got a lot of use! I also was able to score some fantastic throw pillows to put in them from TJ Maxx that were in the exact same color scheme. The floating bar is turquoise and the walls are yellow so the coral color was just the pop we needed! Anyway, he found a coffee table as well that I need to transform and there are still a few other fun furniture pieces we need to re-do so stay tuned for those! (Have ya'll ever noticed  how much I love exclamation points?) 

Grab our button and link up below with me or Jenn to let us know what's hap-pinning in your life!











 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment