WHW: Fav Summer Eats

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy what's hap-'pinning' Wednesday! We made it to the half-way mark which means the weekend is within reach. I leave tomorrow for girls weekend - woot woot - bring it on! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite summer recipes with ya'll. For some reason I love Fall and Winter comfort food a little better but you seriously cannot beat the fresh ingredients that are available this time of year. It always inspires me to cook and whip up new dishes!

I was craving a cold pasta dish the other day and literally pulled together something with what I had available in the house. I used garden veggie penne, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, black olives, tomatoes, sweet peas and cucumber. Mixed in red wine vinegar, olive oil and some suddenly salad seasoning with sesame seeds and then popped it in the freezer for about an hour. Top it with those oriental crunchy things and you're golden! Ya'll, is there anything better that that simple cold salad? We ate on it for a couple days for like every single meal. Those are my favorite things to keep on hand in the fridge so if you have any recipes like that let me know! Here are some Pinterest finds and favorites I'm looking forward to making as well. Don't forget to grab our button and link up below to share what's going on in your life. Since I'm leaving tomorrow, I'll be back on Monday with a recap so enjoy the rest of your week!



Via

Via

Via

Via


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment