Weekending

Monday, June 6, 2016
Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! It'll be another short week for me because I'm leaving for the bay house for our annual girls reunion trip this weekend! I mentioned awhile ago how we all got together and promised to do it every year and somehow that was in 2010. This year, back in March, we voted the 2nd weekend in June to always be the date but the locations will change and to kick it off, we're heading to the bay house to keep it easy this year. I am so pumped!

Anyway, this weekend we relaxed and hung out with family and really didn't do anything special. We did manage to attend a new church and I really feel good about it! Afterwards, we grabbed lunch outdoors and headed to Lowes. I snagged some coral colored spray paint for barstools I'm taking down with me this weekend so that will be this week's project. We have a turquoise bar and yellow walls so the coral will pop I'm sure! Once Andi was snug in bed, I settled in for Miss USA. I start at least a week in advance with my picks and predictions and ya'll ... I was SO off this year! I think maybe 5 of my picks ended up being in the top 15...boo. I'm now counting down to Miss Virginia at the end of this month and then Miss America in September. Is it time for Andi's first pageant yet??

Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending!






 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment