Friday 5

Friday, April 28, 2017
Hey ya'll - cheers to the weekend! I must admit, I drafted and scheduled this post because I am currently enjoying a mini vacay at our bay house! The weather is warm, we've been here since Wednesday and we celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday tomorrow! It really doesn't get much better except for the fact that I wish Hubby's schedule allowed him to come the entire time as well. Mom and I scheduled Dad a massage for tomorrow and we'll plan to do some sort of seafood dinner out I'm sure. While he's getting pampered we'll probably hit up some of our favorite local shops with Miss A or plant our butt's on the beach and not move. This is technically my first bay trip of the season and even though I despise heat and summer - I'm pretty darn excited to keep coming back all season long!

Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF





Ya'll know how much I love bows for Miss A and I even make my own -but look how cute this new one turned out from The Tipsy Bunny! I seriously cannot get enough and definitely could not resist - April is the best! And can we talk about Miss A's first pony tail? AH Love it! 


These Zulilly finds lately - how cute and fun are these Mommy & Me collections lately?




Speaking of summer time and more outdoor activities, my MIL got this sand/water play table for Miss A's birthday and she has been thoroughly enjoying it. I love that it comes with an umbrella for tons of outdoor play! Check it out here (its on sale!)



Favorite jam this week is Stay by Alessia Cara & Zedd. I have no idea why but when this comes on I just love it and turn it up! Not my usual but such a catchy beat!



Favorite funny: This article ya'll is 100% me! I read this and laughed outloud multiple times and even had to tag my hubby in this one. Made my day!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment