WHW: Summer Preview

Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Hey ya'll and welcome to another What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday with Jenn and little ole' me! Again, thank ya'll SO much for joining us and linking up each week! I was going to share our new little porch reveal but the constant rain we've had lately has postponed the finished product so I'll try and share that next week. Stay tuned! Today I want to share some things that have me in a little premature summer phase. Its supposed to hit 91 by the end of the week here and its only April so a little feeling of Summer is only appropriate. Now remember, I hate heat - hate to sweat and hate being hot. HATE. Strong word - I know. However, if I'm at the beach its a different story. We're actually leaving today for our bay house on the Chesapeake and not coming back until Sunday so I'm a little excited it'll actually be so warm. Mini-vacay to celebrate my Dad's 60th - here we come! Grab our button, link up below and see some of the things that have me in the summer mood.


I just ordered this bathing suit and cannot wait to try it on - its by Nanette Lepore and I got it totally discounted! (like less than $50!)



Also speaking of summer, anyone jumped on the workout train yet? Ah I'm the worst but I've been doing really well with squeezing in at least 3 to 4 workouts per week upstairs in my new office/workout/playroom. (haha) I stick to in-home favorites like 21 day fix full body cardio, basic pilates and Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 but these 10 moves are a perfect reference to what's covered in the core section of the videos.

Via

Annnd what a perfect segue into delicious cocktails after talking about core workouts huh? These cocktails have been on my Pinterest radar for upcoming outdoor entertaining! Cannot wait to sip on these:

1.Watermelon, Cucumber Firecracker
2. Summer pineapple/watermelon sangria
3. Mango margs
4. Champagne margs 

 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment