Weekending

Monday, May 1, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! Today is such a hard 'welcome back to reality' after being by the water for 4 days. My Dad had a fabulous birthday and we enjoyed the warm weather and beach EVERY single day we were down there. The wine, seafood and bay breezes were almost enough to make me not want to ever come back. I could have SO done about 3 more weeks! (haha) Andi really enjoyed the beach and the baby pool we brought her kept her from being annoyed with the waves. She got to see her first horseshoe crab, Osprey and babies, jelly fish AND snapping turtle so it was quite the wildlife adventure!

When I got home on Sunday, I was greeted by a beautiful and finished new deck with a brand new shiny grill to boot! I'll share Hubby's hard work and reveal our new little deck spot on Wednesday's post so stay tuned! Today I'm catching up at work and he's catching up on lost time with Miss A. Their Daddy/Daughter snaps always make my day. Linking up with Biana & Meghan for Weekending.









 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment