Final Tour

Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Well y'all ... its official. Our home is now listed on the market for sale. (a week now!) I'm still kind of in shock. We obviously made the decision to list but on the daily I'm asking myself if its the right decision. We want to be back in town in a certain area that literally sells like real estate in Malibu, CA. (for example - 2 homes just sold within 6 days of being listed on the 4 streets in town I'm referencing) We have put our heart and soul into this home and literally restored her to her former glory. I keep telling myself that there's no way the house can hate us because we literally saved her life. (Yup, I'm saying her when referring to my home) This was the project of a lifetime and our very first home together as a married couple. We were brave huh? We also brought our greatest gift home to this house - Miss Anderson.

I now work in town, Andi will start school in town next Fall and everything we need such as shopping, our church, friends, restaurants etc. are there as well. The last 3 years have been ah-mazing and I will miss my closet and kitchen and elaborate Christmas parties dearly but I know it my heart that wherever our family ends up, I can recreate those things and make new memories. We may have to have an 'in-between' home and that is ok too. We also have our rental property right in town but we have fabulous renters and really don't want to lose them. I just pray that the family or person that buys our home will love it the way that we have. Historic homes aren't for everyone but we knew the gem we were working with the minute we saw it in its boarded up condition calling to us to save it.

Thank y'all for following along since the VERY beginning on this home renovation and maybe its time for us to pick back up the hammer and restore another? (sorry hubs!) So.. without further ado, the final home tour:






















































 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment