All Things Fall

Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Oh Fall, you own my heart and always will - and Winter? Winter is a close second. I may love my Lilly Pulitzer and sundresses but nothing beats a cozy sweater, no humidity and sweating, boots and the upcoming holiday season. Yup folks, I'm as basic as basic can get. So my next question - WHY IS IT STILL SO HOT? Anyway, Here are some of the things I'm swooning over as Fall steadily (or slowly) approaches. What are you favorite things to do, eat and see? GO!

(oh and to update: Our house is officially sold (cue tears)..and stay tuned bc as long as everything goes smoothly with another inspection, next steps, etc. hint hint.. I'll be sharing some fun news!) 






I was binging Gilmore Girls with the hubs last night and I mentioned to him how much I loved Lorelei's pink trench she always wears (season 4-5ish) and within 5 minutes he pulls the one above up on his phone and shows me. Bless him! Its Kate Spade and a tad out of budget but I was like good job honey! (haha) shop for it here. I'm also eyeing some new leopard flats and new TB boots but I just haven't pulled the trigger yet!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment