WHW: Lately

Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Y'all - I feel like I've been so MIA lately! We've been so busy and I feel like I just can't catch up. As you know, we successfully sold our home (I'ms till in shock) and we are neck-deep in packing up our lives. Seth has been kicking butt and taking names on the whole packing front and we've been selling pretty much everything. Downsizing is no joke and the hoarder inside me is freaking out but I've been doing fairly well with cleaning out, throwing away and donating stuff we no longer need. Our closing date for our current home in still October 16th and we have a little meeting scheduled with the new owners to go over the boiler system and I must say that I am thrilled to be meeting them. (wipes tear)

As for our new home, we had the home inspection yesterday and luckily everything went pretty smoothly! The hot water heater is a bust and there's some weird electrical and plumbing issues (nothing major) but other than that, we should be in pretty good shape. We're scheduled to close and move into this home on October 24th so things are moving right along! I feel like I need to give y'all a little preview - are y'all ready? Of course I'll do a full inside tour so y'all can have the before and after tour but I'm going to wait until we officially close.

Happy Wednesday y'all and link up with us below for WHW!











 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment