Friday 5

Friday, September 1, 2017
Hey y'all and happy FRIDAY! Woot woot! I haven't done a Friday 5 link up in quite some time and felt compelled to join in with y'all. Mama, Andi and I are gearing up for our annual girls beach trip to the OBX and leave tomorrow so I also wanted to squeeze in one more post for this week.Cheers to the weekend (and to one more vacay) and I'll catch y'all back here with a recap next week!

 Linking up with AprilKarliAndreaAmanda & Erika



First of all, thank y'all SO much for all the swet words, support and compliments during the process of selling our home. When you get a surprising and great offer within the first week are you really allowed to call it a process? Anyway, if all goes well, they want in like ASAP and my heart is literally breaking BUT everything works out in the end right? Right. You can view our final home tour here.



Five words: LILLY PULITZER AFTER PARTY SALE - did y'all score anything? Here are a few of the things I picked up for less than $100!



Now that it is September 1st - can we all just admit that it is basically officially FALL! Bring on ALL of my favorite things in the entire world: Cooler temps, pumpkins, fall fashion and decor...I could go on forever



Speaking of Fall, how cute is this door decor I scored from Zulilly back in June? I guess its time to paint it and hang it! (even though we're moving soon...)



Daily dose of cuteness featuring Emma Jo & Miss Andi




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment