Weekending

Monday, September 18, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday! Last week was whirlwind (with home inspection, appraisal, wedding meetings, etc) and this week unfortunately will be no different. I can't remember if I told y'all already but the inspection went wonderfully. The buyers only wanted like 4 things out of 31 fixed (its an old house) and Hubs has already tackled them so that's a huge relief. Now we're just waiting on that pesky appraisal to come back AND we will know by THIS Friday if we need to start packing. If all goes well, closing is still set for October 16th. We're also headed to look at a home that was just listed in our preferred neighborhood on Wednesday so bring on the good vibes and crossed fingers!

Focusing now on the weekend, Friday I met my bestie for brunch since she was in town and we went to one of our fav local spots and they gave us our drinks on the house. (Rose all day y'all) Score! That evening we went to my high school's football game and I took my Dad with us. They had an amazing win and Miss Andi had so much fun! My Dad spoiled her with even more Falcon gear since she'll be attending school there next year! Saturday we stalked the neighborhood we want to be in and saw that new home being listed and jumped on contacting our agent. Saturday night and Sunday were low-key and we skipped church just so Andi wouldn't bring her cough to the church nursery. She's feeling better but allergies are kicking our butts! I spent Sunday night with my parents for dinner before heading to bed early. So overall it wasn't super eventful but sometimes those are the best am I right? Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend!

 Linking up with Biana today for Weekending!





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment