WHW: Lately

Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Hey y'all! I'm back - whew! We've had a whirlwind of travel this summer and we've definitely earned beach bum status. The hubs took off work and surprised me at the beach for our anniversary and it was absolutely fabulous! We then joined a bunch of our friends and celebrated while attending a Cole Swindell concert which was so much fun! We had our first preview of Fall weather that night and I quickly whipped out an open cardy and boots! I'm so overjoyed that Fall is upon us though - so overjoyed! However, this month and next are no slower...I booked two weddings randomly (one in October and one in November) and of course we're in the middle of selling our home and figuring out where will be. I feel like my biggest (and silliest) concern is where we will be celebrating Christmas this year. The buyers have a follow-up home inspection today at 1:00pm because the initial one brought some slight foundation concerns (duh- its an 1800 home but still) so they have asked for a little extension. I will keep y'all updated on that. We have looked at one potential home (another oldie) but just didn't feel sparks. Wish us luck!


Still sending thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by these nasty hurricanes. Consider helping out or donating if its feasible for you! Link up with us below to share What's Hap-'Pinning' in your life! And now I present to y'all...a photo dump of life lately:















 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment