Weekending

Monday, October 23, 2017
Hey y'all and happy Monday! We had such a fun and relaxing weekend and I just haven't done a weekending post in awhile. We're still living with my parents but we actually close on the new home and get the keys tomorrow. I can't believe we're already at closing day and we have so much stuff planned!

Friday we stayed in and had a movie night over wine - do y'all remember the movie Step Mom with Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon? Ah I just love it and had to order it so I could own it. We were obviously in the mood for a good cry...Saturday we headed out of town to my cousin's baby shower and then had a fabulous girls shopping day at the mall which was so much fun. We also snagged a new dining room table, picked out all of the paint to dive into painting tomorrow and Wednesday and also picked out the tile for the Master fireplace. Come back here on Wednesday and I'll share it all with y'all! (I think I'll bring back Weekend Reno Recaps like we did with our previous home! Eeek!) Last night was the season premiere of The Walking Dead so we were all consumed. It was excellent, of course, and I'm so glad its back. Basically it was a lazy but super fun weekend to get us geared up for the craziness this week has in store for us!

Linking up with Biana for Weekending




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment