WHW: Still Moving!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Hey y'all and welcome to another What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday post! I'm a little behind on the blogging scale just because of everything going on so I really don't have a noteworthy post today. The closing on our previous home went well and we met the owners. They looked about 15 years old but they were so excited which made my heart happy. If you follow me on snap then you saw how sad and empty our house was and I'm still in shock that we got EVERYTHING out of there. I've driven by already and stalked it but I think the tears are mostly gone now...I think. Having a few beers at the new local brewery with the girls was a good midweek treat to get my mind off of the stresses of moving!


This week we spent the beginning of the week with my in-laws and now we are headed to my parents house for the rest of the week so at least we aren't technically homeless. We get to move in the new house on the 24th so the countdown is on! We did pick out an appliance package and will have it ready to go by next week. Its a nice distraction to go spend money am I right? (ha!) We went with the Frigidaire Gallery collection and love the sleek, stainless look. (similar to what we had but just the newer collection) We also added new washer and dryer to the mix and we also went ahead and bought a new mattress and box spring for Miss A so that she will have her very own 'big girl' bed once we get to the new house next week. I'm so excited for her to see it! Its a nicer mattress set and we had not intended to buy that for a toddler but it will last straight through her high school days at least! Anyway, now I'm in knee-deep in furniture shopping and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun. On the checklist: sectional sofa, coffee and end tables, dining room set, etc. Whew!



Also - don't forget to enter my Smile Brilliant giveaway below - there's still time to score your very own professional at-home teeth whitening kit!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
10% off code: jessisdesign10
The giveaway is for a $139 Smile Brilliant credit. It is open for 1 week (7 days after blog post date) and open to USA, UK, Australia and Canadian residents.


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment