Weekending

Monday, February 26, 2018
Hey y'all! Happy Monday! I'm coming at ya from a rainy morning but still experiencing super warm temps here in VA for February! We had such a fun weekend. The local tasting cellar here had a girl scout cookie and wine pairing evening and it was literally ah-mazing. We also had a girls night that night to celebrate my unanimous vote into Garden Club! I'm overly pumped and my first meeting is next month! (more to come on that) Then we headed down to the bay house this weekend to pick up a new vehicle for me (yay!) and decided to stay down there Saturday night since we had already made the trip. Its the same make of vehicle I had before because I seriously love that car. This one has better features and a V6 engine but color and everything else is the same. (GMC Terrain) This SUV is on the smaller side which I love, is extremely safe and drives like a dream. I'm so happy to have it again!



We went on the beach Sunday morning believe it or not and had a good hour of almost 75 degree weather - Andi had her leggings rolled up and ran around in her bare feet and I enjoyed coffee in a beach chair y'all! It was lovely! (then the clouds rolled in and February came back to hit us in the face!) We headed home Sunday evening just in time for the Walking Dead premiere and then headed to bed to start the week. This week is my BIRTHDAY week so I'm looking forward to next weekend already. My friends are coming into town to celebrate and we have a big Gala to attend on the night of actual birthday!



Happy Monday and have a great day! Linking up with Biana & Lindsay!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment