Friday 5

Friday, February 23, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Friday! This week we have had temperatures over 65 degrees and even hit 80 on Wednesday. I'm a winter/Fall girl for sure but who in their right mind doesn't love Spring temps? As long as I'm not sweating in gross humidity I'm ALL good! Anyway, this weekend we're hopefully picking out a car for me and then just relaxing around the house while hubs catches up on sleep. To kick off the weekend (and the continuing of these nice temps according to weather.com) I'm sharing some of my favorite spring-y things that are on my radar.

Cheers to the weekend y'all!


Pretty much EVERYTHING in Laurel's shop is on my radar. Literally everything! Check her shop out here at Designs by Laurel Leigh




This monogram style I need to add on something asap (Ashley Hirst I'm looking at you!) I love all of the neat monogram styles you can find on Etsy!

Fun throw pillows with super bright designs for Spring! I'm OBSESSED with pillows (just ask my husband) and having a porch/screened porch or sunroom is the perfect place to have an excuse to switch them up each season. I mean, look at how fun this picture is??




Southern Charm is coming back y'all for season 5 and I am PUMPED! That show is seriously my guilty pleasure and I cannot wait. Set your DVR for April 5th!





And of course more outdoor time with this little nugget!! 





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment