WHW: Spotlight

Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Hey y'all and welcome to another What's Hap-'Pinning' Wednesday! Link up with us below and share whats currently going on with YOU! Today I want to do a little vendor spotlight so to speak on my newest favorite shop (and shop owner!) If you haven't visited South of Libbie yet ... DO IT! (seriously...) Christine is literally the most talented gal and she's also super sweet! Once I got to know her, I realized we had SO much in common from our hometowns, bay house locations, decor style and even our home reno interests! I'm so glad we connected through social media and the blogging community and I'm so happy to follow along with her business! (Did I mention she's in Charleston y'all? Swoon!)


Her shop specializes in classic Southern goods for your entire home and also offers the latest trends and styles on accessories and more! I think the best part though is her talent when it comes to heirloom quality monograms! We all know I love a good monogram on just about everything (cue that famous Reese Witherspoon quote - y'all know the one) I love the monogram styles she offers and I'm WAY overdue for a major order (Those Pagoda monograms give me ALL the heart eyes!) Anyway, check out her instagram and follow along for your daily dose of Southern charm!

You're welcome!





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment