WHW: Loves

Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Hey y'all and welcome to another WHW link up! Sorry its been quiet around here lately but I've been so busy it seems and now we're on Spring Break at work so I'm just trying to catch up. My birthday weekend was fantastic though and I am SO excited to share a few photos that have popped up from the big Gala we attended. I mean, is there anything better than getting all dolled up and going out on the town?! Thanks for all of the well wishes y'all - cheers to 31 years!

Now I need to go catch up on this Bachelor mess and I"m not even sure I want to commit to it. This is the first season in like 15 that I haven't watched live and I'm started to feel glad about that! Also on my radar - planning Andi's 3rd birthday (Princess and Prince themed with a guest appearance from Belle) which is less than a month away and also my friend's upcoming fiesta themed bridal shower. Can't wait to share more details about both and get y'alls ideas as well!

Link up with Jenn and I below and join in on the fun!







 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment