Friday 5

Friday, October 12, 2018

*Update: up all night last night with flooding, no power, downed trees & sirens but we’re ok! Praying for all those affected by Hurricane M. Stay safe!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! Good week I hope? Tonight we have the big homecoming football game (Go Falcons!) and alumni tailgate and then tomorrow we're taking Miss A, after dance class, to the Autumn Days festival. Also, this weekend kicks off official Fall temps FINALLY with highs in the 60's and I am completely and utterly on board with that. (BREAK OUT THE TURTLENECKS & SWEATERS....yes, I love turtlenecks) 


 linking up today with Andrea, Erika & Katie. Have a fabulous weekend y'all!




1. Seriously y'all...HOW did I not jump on this bandwagon sooner? I absolutely adored this series and flew through it in record time. The decor, the style, the humor - I give it 2 thumbs up. I am SO ready for season 2 to start!


2. I'm pretty sure I need this skirt (or something similar) in my life. Christina over at Carolina Charm shared this one earlier in the week since Loft is doing a sale. I also need a denim jacket but have no idea where to snag one and I'm worried I'll look "frumpy"...any suggestions?


3. Pre-school art...how and where do you Mamas store this stuff? I'm in no way, shape or form ready to toss any but I'm starting to panic on storage (haha) send ideas my way!


4. I have to have to have to make my family do this one year if its the last thing I do! In the meantime, Miss A is set on being a Victorian-esq princess so that she will be.


5. Favorite funny this week: if you want to immediately promote yourself to being my favorite person ever...just show up like this!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment