Weekending

Monday, October 29, 2018
Hey y'all! Happy Halloween week - I'm still shocked its the last week in October...seriously what is going on time wise? Is it just me feeling this way? However, HOLIDAY time is coming! Anyway we're coming off of a super busy weekend packed with tons of fun and lots of driving. Friday night My Mama and I saw A Star is Born and y'all oh my goodness what a fabulous movie! I ADORED Lady Gaga (with brown hair) and Bradley Cooper together. Give me more! (and cried my eyes out so be prepared) Saturday morning Andi had dance class and then we headed straight out of town to my friend Hillary's house for the night. We had dinner out that was paid for by a complete stranger (pay it forward y'all!) lots of pink champagne, girl time, crafts and fun. Even though it was a quick trip it was absolutely fantastic being together and having a little bit of girl time. 

On Sunday we headed back home semi-early to get ready for a friend's birthday party where the famous Elsa and Anna were making an appearance. It was probably the cutest thing since Belle being at Andi's birthday party back in April. Just to watch her expression and interations with them melted my heart and made my face hurt from smiling so much. I even teared up a little watching the wonder in her eyes when she sang a long to every word of Let it Go! Ah to be a little one that is totally princess obsessed! 

This week I have meeting after meeting, PTSA pumpkin lighting event tomorrow eveing, Halloween parties for school and trick-or-treating of course and then a nice mini girls getaway to the bay. Whew, bring it on! 


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment