Friday Favs

Friday, October 26, 2018
Hey y'all - Happy Friday! I'm so pumped that we are headed out of town to spend some time with my college bestie and her daughter (AKA my Goddaughter!) It is LONG overdue and even though we're only staying one night it will be well worth it. Another friend is joining us as well! #GirlsWeekend

Today I have no particular theme - just sharing 5 favorites that are on my radar. I'm linking up today with AndreaErika & Katie. Have a fabulous weekend y'all! 

1. If you didn't catch my review post about The Giving Sack - go check it out! The discount code (jessisdesign10) is valid through October 31.


2. Miss A is having a Halloween party next week at school and we've signed up to bring these cute little (and easy) snack pack bats. They also get to dress up and I must say that I'm pretty obsessed with her costume choice this year (she's super pumped about getting to wear red lipstick y'all)



3. Speaking of Halloween, I've been using these notes for Miss A's lunch this month - so simple and she loves having a different one taped on her lunchbox that her teacher helps her read. (Print them here)


4. Favorite recipe this week: Wild Mushroom & Pesto Linguine. We love all things mushrooms so when this called for two types we were sold! (recipe here)

only pic I took! 

5. We have some big progress news on the new 'old' house so be sure to check back on Monday for an (overdue) update on our home reno! For now, I think I've decided on a greek key trip for the curtains. However, I can't decide between green or blue. My house is predominately blue but I've tied in lots of greens into the living room recently so either of these options would compliment the theme. What are y'alls thoughts?




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment