WHW: The Giving Sack

Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Hey y'all and welcome to another What's Hap-'pinning' Wednesday. Be sure to link up with Jen and I each week to share what's currently going on with you! Today I'm coming at ya hard with a little pre-holiday prep but I promise its a GOOD reason to start thinking all things holiday a little early. As most of y'all know, I'm from a small town and I absolutely love it. There's just something in the water here...no seriously. Everyone knows everyone but we're also a two college town so there's always something new and vibrant going on it seems. Also from my hometown - the author I'm about to feature. Leanne and I went to high school together and also cheered together (I should so share an old photo here but I'll hold back) She is so talented not only in writing but in all forms of art. (I actually have an original art piece from her as well in my dining room that you've probably seen in previous posts!) She is a great Mama and passionate about spreading kindness...cue her latest amazing venture The Giving Sack


The first time I read this book it made my heart so happy that I actually cried happy tears. I thought about my own daughter and how much stuff she gets each year and then thought about the thousands of children, even in our own town. that are very less fortunate. Not only is this book an amazing new tradition for your family to start, it's also a pretty darn fabulous teaching tool for kiddos. (in need of a great holiday gift? This book is the answer for sure!) The book is simple to read and understand and comes complete with your child's very own 'sack' and instructions on how to fill it. Without even reading the book yet, you probably understand the concept - spreading cheer and helping others in need. (and lets not forget the one parental perk here - its a great cleaning tool as well!) This book is exactly what we all need and I have absolute faith that this will be a well-loved tradition for kiddos all over the world.


check it out on Facebook here to learn more or follow along on Instagram

https://thegivingsack.com/


Also, if you want a head start on ordering your own copy - The Giving Sack is giving my readers a 10% discount code. Just use jessisdesign10 at checkout and get your copy today!




 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment