Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Oh haaaay strangers! Did anyone else take a blogging break to soak up the holidays? Y'all, Christmas this year was simply magical and we loved every single second of it. I hope y'all had a great one as well! Seeing it all through Miss A's eyes was just fabulous. I could use some more snow though! An like I say every single year - why does it go by SO dang quickly? Ugh! Anyway, we've been plowing ahead on renovation #3 and the drywall is in! I cannot put into words how awesome and different it was to walk through the door and see it so bright with white drywall. I'll share an update next week hopefully so stay tuned for that one. 



Switching gears to NYE, we actually stayed in! It was probably my first NYE at home since being preggo and I was oddly happy about it. Hubs was off and we had plans but everyone got lazy with the dreary weather and decided to stay in. We had friends stay with us the night before and needless to say we were slightly hungover from that visit so staying in seemed like the best remedy. Also, being with Miss A was super fun and of course we still popped all the bubbly. (she did cheers with her sippy of milk folks but stayed up the entire time!)


This new year brings with it a new motivation for me - my first time attempting a resolution. It sounds silly but I just never set a resolution and this year I'm determined to be a healthier version of myself for not only me but for my family. Hubs and I have decided to start a no fast-food or eating out (minus a date night here and there) plan for at least 30 days (you know, to make sure we can do it..) and I'm also jumping back on the meal-planning wagon because I honestly REALLY miss it. I'd like to keep up my workouts and definitely lose that 10 pounds that has been bothering me lately. So, with that said, can someone keep me accountable? I'm so ready! 2019 will be a great year, I'm sure of it! Cheers to a new home and a healthier me!


my fav meal planning template 1 and template 2


Oh, and definitely time to start focusing on these two books I might've just purchased... bring on 2019 y'all!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment