Top 5

Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Hey y'all! Welcome to another WHW. I'm still a tad behind on design reveal but again, stay tuned because the trim upstairs is just about finished, fans installed and only a few more light fixtures to go until the upstairs is finished and ready for fresh floors! Also, the siding materials were postponed AGAIN so I'm hoping end of this week or start of next will be the start of new vinyl. 

Today I want to do a post sort of like Friday 5 where I round up 5 things that are going on around these parts lately. Oh and guess what? Happy FIRST day of Spring y'all!

1. Thank y'all so much for helping me identify this gorgeous tree/bush. The overwhelming response was Saucer Magnolia and I can either propagate or purchase one from a garden center. I can't say enough how pretty these are and they bloom multiple times. The greenery serves as the perfect natural wall too if around an open porch, etc.




2. Y'all probably saw my instastories yesterday and PLEASE don't call child services on me. Andi had her last open house before their big recital in May and boy was she nervous. The teacher assured me that she isn't usually like that and bless her heart she did so incredibly great minus the crying. She overcame her emotions and perked up during the last 10 minutes of class. They were all so dang cute!


3. Speaking of Spring, we've been trying to make it arrive sooner! We've spent a lot of time outdoors and I must admit that even though I'm a huge fan of snow and Winter, I'm loving the slightly warmer temps and flowers popping up all over our little town!


4. NO FAST FOOD! I'm on week 2 of my 30 days without fast food. If you remember, I also did this in January and then fell off the wagon with Chick-fil-a. Its surprisingly simple and I'm loving it. We just get into the habit of so much take out and fast food when doing renovations because its easier. I also have to share two new fitness subscriptions I've been absolutely LOVING. Rebecca Louise and my tried and true Pop Sugar Fitness



5. Speaking of fitness, I'm trying a yoga class for the FIRST time EVER tomorrow evening. Any tips? Will it be too calm for me? Do y'all love it or hate it? Of course I'll report back!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment