Weekending

Monday, January 23, 2017
Hey ya'll and happy Monday! It is seriously pouring today and I feel like I may be swimming by the time I leave work today. It was so tough getting out of bed this morning with the rain pounding on our metal roof and not to mention that Andi was still snoozing well into 8am. Anyway, its Bachelor Monday so that makes today my favorite despite the dreary weather and busyness at work. (is busyness a word?) Join me on Twitter tonight to live tweet week 4 over some wine! Drama, drama and more drama.....



This weekend I attended my cousin's wedding in Lynchburg, VA and it was absolutely beautiful. It was held at a unique venue right in the downtown area overlooking the river and the city itself. As a wedding planner myself, I grabbed the card from the owner because this was seriously the cutest spot I've seen in awhile with two floors and wide open entertaining space but literally right in a downtown area. It was so good getting to see that side of the family (This was my biological father's side and even though they all live semi-close, it is hard seeing everyone often) I went with my sister and brother-in-law since Hubby was working and we had a blast. I can still remember walking across the 'woods' to play with my cousin's when we were like 10 years old and now they are both married! Congrats to Allie & Matt!






On Sunday, Andi and I headed to church together while Hubs slept off the previous night shift. There was an excellent message explaining that despite a nation that is currently full of change, God always remains the same. Andi enjoyed the nursery (and charming everyone that would look her way) and then we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening having dinner and watching the play-off games with my parents. Who's ready for the Superbowl?! (or at least the food!)

Linking up today with Biana for Weekending



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment