Friday Favs

Friday, October 5, 2018
Hey y'all and happy Friday! I'm so pumped for this weekend because we have zero plans on Saturday (woot woot!) and a super fun family day at the horse-racing track planned for Sunday in wine country (AKA Charlottesville) horses + kiddos + good friends+ tailgating + wine? Ok ok I'm totally in! Today I'm simply sharing 5 things that made me happy this week.

Cheers to the weekend!

1. A hair appointment - I told my stylist (love you Megan!) that I wanted a more natural/fall look and gave her these pics. It'll take some time but we're aiming towards this: thoughts?



2. Everything about this space just speaks to my design style #Swoon


3. This recipe - I got to break out the crock pot and it wasn't overly fall since our temps refuse to acknowledge that its OCTOBER: Crockpot Orange Chicken 


4. Sharing with y'all how awesome the Cacoon Cam really is in my latest product review! If you missed it, click here!



5. Getting Reese's new book Whiskey in a Teacup and Southern Living's new issue in the same week #Winning





 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

No comments:

Post a Comment