Bumpdate 26 Weeks

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

 Hola! Here we are again...skipped 3 weeks worth of bumpdates again....poor Crawford. We're back in VA after a long stay in NC but joining Hubby again this weekend back in NC. Whew! We're all over the place! Andi is loving being back at school and having a great week and Miss Crawford has decided to be the most active kicker in my belly ever this week. (starting at 5am usually!) Read on for what has been up with the bump and the babe lately and to get a little nursery sneak peek:

January 2020 vs. January 2015

How far along? 26 Weeks 

Size of Baby: 14 inches and 2 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: Up 11 pounds since October 6th 

Symptoms: Lower back pain has started a little and sleeping is definitely harder bc I can't stand side sleeping. Also having to pee all the time still.


Maternity clothes? All day everyday - I am literally living in leggings!

Stretch marks? No new ones - boobs are enormous though so I'm sure something will appear unfortunately. That line is getting more visible though this week and my skin feels soooo tight ugh so I've been adding bio oil this time around each night and I really like that stuff!

Sleep: Heating pad is essential and big body leg pillow via amazon
 

Best moment this week: Feeling her almost constantly now and matching date nights with my big girl are a must! Andi is so ready to be a big sis and I can't wait to watch my heart grow. She amazes me everyday and I am so blessed to be her Mama. 


 
Miss Anything? Wine. Always. 

Movement: "ALL the time! My little crazy dancer! She is really packing some punch lately and triggering my bladder almost directly. It is so fun to see her moving around and stretching my belly!" <---same this time around currently!

Food cravings: Cherries & Tangerines 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: SO much so


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Crawford Childress (CC)

Nursery: Right when we left NC last week the crib was delivered so hubs jumped on it and sent me a pic of it set up! We've gotten an original piece of art via Maren Devine, chest of drawers and ordered the sconces. The rug is currently in my cart so its slowly coming together! I love the calm colors and theme for her nursery and of course all the gold accents! Need to decide on glider since we didn't save ours and some cute bedding. Thinking a light pink toile to play off the marsh tones in that painting. I will also be adding a white bookshelf once I find one, the below baskets via Ballard Designs and lamp set via Overstock to flank a gold mirror. Stay tuned! 

Crib via Amazon
Dresser via antique find
Sconces via Amazon



so far pretty plain - did reuse our bamboo curtains and rod
 via Ballard Designs in here though!


Workouts: 3-4 prenatal workouts per week/walking 

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? both? 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Time needs to slow down though!

Looking forward to: heading back down to the new house this weekend to see hubby and all the things that have been delivered lol


 
Previous bumpdates with Andi:


       WEEK 12                                WEEK 13                    WEEK 14                             WEEK 15





             WEEK 16                                        WEEK 17                                        WEEK 18



       WEEK 19                                                  WEEK 20                                     WEEK 23


WEEK 25



No comments:

Post a Comment